Ground Turbulence

A (sometimes) daily journal of my life and the constant buzz of ground turbulence around me.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

I DON'T WANT TO BE WIERD!!!

This morning was a bit cool. Zoe had on a little skirt and a sleeve-less top. I tried to talk her into wearing some tights or leggings under her skirt, but it just made her cry. She spent maybe 20 minutes laying on her bed screaming "IF I WEAR THOSE, I'M GOING TO LOOK WIERD! YOU'RE MAKING ME WEIRD! I DON'T WANT TO BE WEIRD!"

Her other melt-down today was over the shape of her pizza. First she wanted it not cut up, then she didn't want squares, she wanted rectangles, then she wanted little squares. She never ate any of it.

Welcome to life with the bug.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger Alvaro said…

    Hey, how are you, do you speak spanish, sería mejor comunicarnos de esa forma...
    I´m Alvaro.- from Chile.-see you

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger Alisa_Benay said…

    no spanish, sorry. but I just learned my name is spanish means "smooth". pretty cool.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Locations of visitors to this page