Ground Turbulence

A (sometimes) daily journal of my life and the constant buzz of ground turbulence around me.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Summer

School is getting ready to end next week.

Does someone want my children for the summer? I'm sure we could work out a great rental rate.

O.K. why is it that my children will act like perfect angels for someone else and the minute they are in my presence, they go completely phycotic? Today I had Kelley come over to watch Zoe and Quentin while I worked on some sewing projects. They played, they had fun, they did puzzles and took a walk. Yesterday I tried to walk down to the cul-de-sac (the next house down) with Quentin and Zoe and it ended with Quentin screaming in his room for about 1/2 and hour. I did nothing, I swear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Locations of visitors to this page