Ground Turbulence

A (sometimes) daily journal of my life and the constant buzz of ground turbulence around me.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Ongoing battles with the House Monster

The house monster has a strange and varied appetite of things it likes to put in its belly. Apparently it now likes video cameras. I have, unbelievably enough, been through every box of crap that we own since moving in our new house in February. It's no where.

The House Monster strikes again!

As I have said before, our particular monster will on occasion regurgitate the contents of its stomach on occasion if it is appropriated reviled. I'm trying my best to completely gross it out as we speak to see if the video camera comes back up for air. Seriously, you don't know how hard it is to make all that gunk on my kitchen counter stick permanently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Locations of visitors to this page